David J. Stewart’s website Jesus Is Saviour.com is a veritable Pandora’s jar of bedlamy. There’s enough material there for hundreds of visits, so we’ll just start today with the front page.
Not surprisingly, the page is rife with fundamentalist religious imprecations:
- “Evilution” is a hoax from the devil
- Satan in the Vatican, and the Pope is the Vicar of Hell.
- Catholic priests are whoremongers.
- All Bibles but the King James 1611 version are corrupt, heretical and demonic.
- All religions are false.
Stewart doesn’t restrict himself to religious conspiracy theories, though. There’s a little something for everyone:
- Wake Up America! 9/11 was an inside job.
- The USA is a police state that wants to steal your children.
- The CIA = Cocaine Import Agency
- Vaccinations are killing America’s children.
- Nuclear disaster is imminent. Mankind is destined for total destruction.
- The New World Order is here.
- The One World Government controls the media, and wants to take away our rights and property.
- Abortion is the American Holocaust.
- Terry Schiavo was murdered.
- Homosexuals target children.
- Harry Potter is evil.
- Feminism is evil.
- Public schools are evil.
- Music is evil.
- Government is evil.
- Beer (of course) is evil.
Buried in amongst the technicolour text and horrific photoshop images, is a most telling entreaty:
- Say ‘NO’ to Psychiatry!